Re: could not find block containing chunk 0x8483530

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: could not find block containing chunk 0x8483530
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 10:00:16AM +0530, Vinay Jain wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:59:40 +0530, Vinay Jain <vinayjain@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > That's some sort of memory manipulation bug --- pfree'ing a wrong
> > > pointer, likely.
> >
> I am not using pfree in C code. but I am using palloc for memory allocation.
>
> All other queries like: select * from student order by lower(name);
>  gives appropriate result.

Maybe you are palloc'ing in the wrong memory context.  Make sure you
understand how memory contexts are used and thier longevity.

If you want anything more specific, you should post your code.

"Vivir y dejar de vivir son soluciones imaginarias.
La existencia está en otra parte" (Andre Breton)

Сообщение: Re: Any recommended forums/wiki/blog s/w that uses PostGreSQL?
Сообщение: Re: Any recommended forums/wiki/blog s/w that uses