Re: Minimal required to run psql on remote machine

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: Minimal required to run psql on remote machine
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 16:17:26 +0100,
  Mike Bell <mike.bell@hashdefine.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to run psql on a remote machine. For security, there won't be
> login access granted for ssh sessions but we'd like to test various SPs
> and so forth. What is the minimum I have to install on to the remote
> machine so that I can connect with psql -h remote ?

The base postgres install should allow this. You just need to make sure
your packet filter and pg_hba.conf allow connections from the particular
hosts you want to allow access from.

Сообщение: Re: Connecting Postgres using other network
Сообщение: Re: Connecting Postgres using other network