Re: postgresql and smp linux kernel

От zhicheng wang
Тема Re: postgresql and smp linux kernel
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Oliver Elphick
does this mean that the applications do not need to be
multi-threading in order to use multi-processors?

cheng

=====
Best wishes
Z C Wang

___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

От: Oliver Elphick
Сообщение: Re: postgresql and smp linux kernel
От: Bill Moran
Сообщение: Re: postgresql and smp linux kernel