Re: Preliminary PITR documentation available

От Matthew D. Fuller
Тема Re: Preliminary PITR documentation available
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 11:27:35PM -0400 I heard the voice of
Mike Mascari, and lo! it spake thus:
> Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
>
> >"The ability to restore the database to a previous point in time creates
> >some complexities that are akin to science-fiction stories about time
> >travel and parallel universes."
>
> Is it science-fiction, or just relativity?

Depends on how fast you read it.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net

"The only reason I'm burning my candle at both ends, is because I     haven't figured out how to light the middle yet"