Re: I have some questions...

От Prabu Subroto
Тема Re: I have some questions...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Noo...noo.... I have to put the emoicon (image) into
database and the applications may use them. But your
advise is enough. Your advise solved my problem.

I still have problem with a new column into the
current table (salesreport table). Because I can not
find in the documentation of postgres how to define a
new column into a current table "AFTER A CERTAIN
COLUMN".
on MySQL, I can do easily like this :
"
alter table salesreport add column emoicon(....) after
report;
"
How can I do this on postgres?

Please tell me.