Re: Can't increase max connections

От Roberto De Shong
Тема Re: Can't increase max connections
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Actually I got it solved, I recompiled the kernel adding the options below:
options        SYSVSHM
options        SYSVSEM
options        SYSVMSG
options        SHMMAXPGS=65536
options        SEMMNI=40
options        SEMMNS=240
options        SEMUME=40
options        SEMMNU=120

And I made the following modifications to postgresql.conf:

shared_buffers = 4096
max_fsm_relations = 1024
max_fsm_pages = 16384
sort_mem = 4096

I was tthen able to increase it, I only set maxconnections to 200, because I'm using database pooling to manage connections which I'm only using 80 connections max.

Thanks.

Gaetano Mendola <mendola@bigfoot.com> wrote:

Roberto De Shong