Re: Planning for beta (was Re: Sketch of extending error

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Planning for beta (was Re: Sketch of extending error
Дата
Re: Planning for beta (was Re: Sketch of extending error
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Also, we need manual testing because people will do goofy things that
> the test will not try, I am sure.  :-)

Agreed, but just want to make sure that Simon realizes that this 'level'
of documentation is required for release, not for beta ... in fact, be
nice if we could use those 'goofy things' as a pseudo example of where
PITR is useful ...

----