Bug with latest and all prior cvs snapshots

От Tony Caduto
Тема Bug with latest and all prior cvs snapshots
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I just downloaded the latest win32 snapshot and there still remains a huge
annoyance/bug that has been in every version of PGadmin III I have used.

The problem is when you double click a function the window does not open
centered in the screen or maximized, it always pops up in the lower right
hand corner.

All windows should be at least centered on the screen or centered on the
parent window that spawned them.  Or make it a persistant option where we can
specify default window behavior.

It is a pain everytime I edit a function or table that I have to drag  the
window around.

Thanks for a great product and keep up the good work.

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com