Re: Assisting developers

От Karel Zak
Тема Re: Assisting developers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 06:29:51PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I am not sure what can be done to solve this in the future.  There
> > are only a limited number of us who have the experience and time to
> > review and comment on very complex patches.
>
> The issue as I see it is not reviewing patches, but defining features.
You're  right. The other  problem is  that about  some features  nobodywants to talk over, because a feature is out of
mainstream interest oralmost  nobody really  understand  a problem. In  this  case all  startdiscussion if something is
alreadydone and they try use it.

   Karel

-- Karel Zak  <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~zakkr/

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Point in Time Recovery
От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: Is "trust" really a good default?