Re: compile errors in new PL/Pler

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: compile errors in new PL/Pler
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

>>> gmake[3]: Entering directory `/space/1/home/chriskl/pgsql/src/pl/plperl'
>>> gcc -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -g -fpic -DPIC -I.
>>> -I/usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/mach/CORE -I../../../src/include   -c -o
>>> SPI.o SPI.c -MMD
>>

>> I am going to bet dollars to donuts that it is your perl version. Perl
>> 5.00503 is ancient. Try upgrading to at least 5.6.
>
> Not much I can do about that - it's builtin as part of FreeBSD 4.x series.

And I bet its still the 'standard' for alot of ppl out there running it
... its only within the past couple of months that we've even upgraded
mail.postgresql.org to it, and only because I wanted to see if it would
improve majordomo's performance (which it didn't) ...

----

Сообщение: Re: Nested Transactions, Abort All
Сообщение: Re: Nested Transactions, Abort All