Re: Error handling in stored functions/procedures

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Error handling in stored functions/procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> This then, removes the first part of my explanation, and dumps me
> completely in the second part, which is where the biggest problems
> reside.
AFAICT 7.4 does much better error handling (no, you can't
easily control error handling inside a transaction, though). It
reports errors in a way that can be parsed a lot better thus
allowing for fairly easy translation into meaningful user
messages.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

От: Jurgen Defurne
Сообщение: Re: Error handling in stored functions/procedures
От: "Jason Sheets"
Сообщение: Re: [OFF] PostgreSQL Logo in EPS ?