Re: Settings for autovacuum for batch uploading of data?

От Carlos Oliva
Тема Re: Settings for autovacuum for batch uploading of data?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you for your reply Matthew.  Do you know if I can stop auto-vacuum,
and re-start it with different parameters as the uploading continues?  I do
not know if my killing the auto-vacuum process would terminate my
application also.

I want to start auto-vacuum with different parameters to tune the vacuuming
to my application.  I would like to vacuum often as the data is being
uploaded (inserts mainly) because I want to maintain a high speed of upload

Thanks again.