Re: ODBC Driver Options

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: ODBC Driver Options
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
A neat little trick that will work with any ODBC
driver:

1. Create a file (any name) with a .udl extension.
2. Run the file
3. In the dialog that comes up, choose "use
connections string", and "build"; then follow the
prompts.
4. When done, open the file with a text editor.  You
will see a full connection string, with the names of
all of the driver options.

Thanks to the poster, whose name I cannot recall, who
suggested this.

http://www.flatmtn.com/computer/Linux-PostgreSQL.html