Re: Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Users' Group sites

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Users' Group sites
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 12 May 2004, Tom Lane wrote:

> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> > I would *love* to have the problem of so many users' groups that they
> > overlap.
>
> I agree with Josh.  We can sort it out if and when there's actually a
> conflict, but at the moment this argument seems pretty pointless.

I have to agree with Robert on this though ... a UG, at least what I think
is the defacto standard for it, is a group that gets together ... linking
to "PostgreSQL related web sites" is not for pug.postgresql.org, or, at
least, shouldn't be ... a 'Related Sites' link off of www.postgresql.org,
yes ...

I'm not so much worried about micro-managing, but there should be *some*
criteria for inclusion, and I think monthly, schedualed meetings should be
a big one ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: