Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Users' Group sites now available

От Josh Berkus
Тема Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Users' Group sites now available
Дата
Re: Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Users' Group sites  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Re: Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Users' Group sites now  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-www
Guys,

Jean-Paul wants a link on the main PUG page to the PostgreSQL French Community
web site.   Is there any reason not to?

-Josh

Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Users' Group sites now available
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:37:57 +0200
From: Jean-Paul ARGUDO <jean-paul@argudo.org>
To: josh@postgresql.org

> but we are ready to have others!

Could you please add a link there to the french community of PostgreSQL in
France? We setted up a web site too, with a drupal system

at http://www.postgresqlfr.org

> If you have a local group that meets and discusses PostgreSQL, we would be
> happy to give you your own page to make announcements and coordinate.
> Contact josh@postgresql.org.

That is a community of PG users, we dont' meet and discusses physicaly yet,
 may be one day, we're on irc: irc.freenode.net #postgresqlfr...

Is that a problem??

thanks!

--
Jean-Paul ARGUDO

 Site perso : http://www.argudo.org
 PostgreSQL : http://www.postgresqlfr.org
 l'APRIL    : http://www.april.org

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Status update on "new" website, testing needed
Сообщение: Re: Status update on "new" website, testing needed