Re: download problems

От jseymour@LinxNet.com (Jim Seymour)
Тема Re: download problems
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thomas Burns <tombu@jguru.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having a really stupid problem -- it seems to be impossible to
> download postgre.

Postgres, PostgreSQL, psql, pgsql, but not "postgre," please :).

>                    All of the US mirrors timeout.  Is this normal?
> There are no apparent problems with my connection.

Odd.  Pgsql's download servers are *usually* very fast.  Testing, I
was just getting full bandwidth (which is only 16.5k/s on my l'il
ol' 144k IDSL ckt.) from the fftp3.us server.

Jim

Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Quad processor options
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Quad processor options