Re: Problem inserting more than 80 registers!?

От Carlos Barroso
Тема Re: Problem inserting more than 80 registers!?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
> Carlos Barroso <miguel.barroso@mail.pt> writes:
> > I'm using Postgres 7.4.2. I compiled it without changing any server
> > parameter.
> > I'm trying to do a bulk of 90 inserts in one table, commiting at the
end.
> > My problem is that the 90 inserts are processed on the client
(Hibernate),
> > but in my table I only have 80! It never inserts more than 80
registers.

> There is certainly no such limitation in Postgres itself.  Better take
> another look at your own code.  (Or Hibernate, whatever that is ...)

Thanks for the reply Tom.
I tried with pure JDBC and still have the same problem.
Here's the code:

//-- JDBC TESTE
Statement st = null;
for(int i = 1; i <= 90; i++) {
    st = con.createStatement();
    st.executeUpdate("INSERT INTO
plano_ensaio_sq015(id,ensaio_fk,op_fk,data_hora,estado,user_id,dt_hr)
VALUES (" + i + ",1,1,'2004-04-04 10:11:11','A','mike','2004-05-05
05:55:55')");
}
//--

Any ideas?
--
Adira j� ao Net Dialup Light. Acesso profissional gratuito.
NovisNet, a Internet de quem trabalha. http://www.novisnet.pt

Сообщение: Re: Problem inserting more than 80 registers!?
Сообщение: Re: Problem inserting more than 80 registers!?