Re: Hey Mr. PG! End my transaction, BUT KEEP MY CURSORS OPEN!!

От Oliver Fromme
Тема Re: Hey Mr. PG! End my transaction, BUT KEEP MY CURSORS OPEN!!
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Gastón Simone wrote:
 > Can I Commit a transaction without closing my cursors??

Maybe I'm totally misinterpreting your question, but what
is wrong with using the "COMMIT" SQL command?  It commits
the current transaction, and of course it doesn't close
the cursor (why should it?).

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/sql-commit.html

Best regards
   Oliver

"C is quirky, flawed, and an enormous success."
        -- Dennis M. Ritchie.