Re: Hey Mr. PG! End my transaction, BUT KEEP MY CURSORS OPEN!!

От Gastón Simone
Тема Re: Hey Mr. PG! End my transaction, BUT KEEP MY CURSORS OPEN!!
Дата
Re: Hey Mr. PG! End my transaction, BUT KEEP MY CURSORS OPEN!!  (Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>)
Список pgsql-novice
I thought the COMMIT SQL command closes every opened cursor when it's
executed!!
Am I wrong?
So, what is the command that closes every opened cursor by default?
Thanks a lot!!

Regards,
Gastón.