Re: FYI, foxpro to postgresql conversion scripts

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: FYI, foxpro to postgresql conversion scripts
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2004.05.05 09:13 Robert Treat wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 13:52, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> > These seem to work.  I'm posting them now before I'm done with
> > them before I start messing them up with specifics to my database.
>
> Out of curiousity did you look at any of the resources available at
> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/#convertfrom?  I am thinking of putting
> pointer to your script up there.

I glanced at them a ways back and don't recall any thoughts at this
point.

I'm hacking at the script right now and believe that what I've got is
now better.  I'll post it again in a bit.  I'm just working in the
file called 'loader'.  Should I (re)post the whole thing or just this
file?

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                  -- Robert A. Heinlein