Re: FYI, foxpro to postgresql conversion scripts

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: FYI, foxpro to postgresql conversion scripts
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 13:52, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> These seem to work.  I'm posting them now before I'm done with
> them before I start messing them up with specifics to my database.
>
> Any comment is welcome.  However, I've no intention of publishing
> production quality code or documentation, these are my notes
> and I've used published them here in the event that
> somebody finds them useful.

Out of curiousity did you look at any of the resources available at
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/#convertfrom?  I am thinking of putting a
pointer to your script up there.

Robert Treat

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: interval output format available that removes ambiguity ?