Regression tests: test stats loops indefinately...

От Vikram Kulkarni
Тема Regression tests: test stats loops indefinately...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I'm installing Postgresql 7.4.2 on an OpenBSD/sparc64 computer running
OpenBSD 3.5. Postgresql builds fine, and all of the regression tests
pass (when I use MAX_CONNECTIONS=10), except for the stats test.

the end of results/stats.out is:
-- let stats collector catch up
SELECT sleep('0:0:2'::interval);

everything up till and including that matches expected/stats.out... but
the test simply stalls there. Unless I manuall kill the process, the
postmaster simply keeps soaking up CPU time indefinately. A look through
the three log files didn't turn up anything that looked like it was
related to the the stat's system. :-\

Any ideas?

-Vik

--
vikram vinayak kulkarni    There should be a science of discontent.
vkulkarn@brownforces.org   People need hard times and oppression to