Re: [pgsql-advocacy] What can we learn from MySQL?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] What can we learn from MySQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Rob wrote:
> But I think there is room to go further, I don't see any reason why
> that default install can't include example DBs,

One reason is that a useful example database would likely have a
download footprint of 10 MB or more.  Having this in the default
download would not be appreciated by many people.  Of course having
some example database available at all would be a good idea, but then
as a separate download.