Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera Munoz wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 07:00:05PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> > Please recompile with debug symbols and report back the stack trace.
> > See the faq on running debug.
>
> No, I already did that (all my builds are like that anyway and I read
> stack traces more frequently than I'd like).  The "can't read pathname"
> message I don't understand, but I had never seen it.

Oh, you mean the line:
> warning: current_sos: Can't read pathname for load map: Input/output error

That is strange.  Does it happen if you call abort() from the C code?
That should dump a core on its own.  The question is whether things are
getting corrupted because of the way it crashed or some other configure
problem.

Pennsylvania19073

Сообщение: Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting
Сообщение: Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting