Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting

От Alvaro Herrera Munoz
Тема Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting
Дата
Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 07:00:05PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Please recompile with debug symbols and report back the stack trace.
> See the faq on running debug.

No, I already did that (all my builds are like that anyway and I read
stack traces more frequently than I'd like).  The "can't read pathname"
message I don't understand, but I had never seen it.

La web junta la gente porque no importa que clase de mutante sexual seas,
tienes millones de posibles parejas. Pon "buscar gente que tengan sexo con
ciervos incendi�nse", y el computador dir� "especifique el tipo de ciervo"
(Jason Alexander)