Re: [OT] Tom's/Marc's spam filters?

От jseymour@LinxNet.com (Jim Seymour)
Тема Re: [OT] Tom's/Marc's spam filters?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote:

[snip]

> I don't have any problem using a backup MX.  My sendmail rules skip over
> the received line from my MX and check the host that sent to my MX.

What do you do if you don't like the client that delivered it to your
backup MX?  You can't just throw it away.  Well, you *can*, but doing
so breaks the email delivery system.  If reject it, your backup MX will
then bounce it to the ostensible sender, which is very likely forged.

--
Jim Seymour                | Spammers sue anti-spammers:
jseymour@LinxNet.com       |     http://www.LinxNet.com/misc/spam/slapp.php
                           |     http://www.spamcon.org/legalfund/

Сообщение: Re: [OT] Tom's/Marc's spam filters?
Сообщение: Re: [OT] Tom's/Marc's spam filters?