Re: Socket communication for contrib

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Socket communication for contrib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 09:39:15AM -0400, Jan Wieck wrote:

> the reason why dblink, dbmirror and the "rserv prototype" are under
> contrib/ while projects like erserver and slony1 live on gborg - just to
> take this class of projects as an example.

Since the rserv prototype actually does not work any more (at least
according to the reports I've seen), it should probably be removed
anyway.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
In the future this spectacle of the middle classes shocking the avant-
garde will probably become the textbook definition of Postmodernism.                --Brad Holland