Re: Socket communication for contrib

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Socket communication for contrib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 06:33:51PM +0200, Hans-J?rgen Sch?nig wrote:

> I have learned (please correct me if I am wrong) that people tend to
> look in contrib before they look at gborg.

This may be true, but if so, perhaps it's a reason to add a
contrib/gborg directory with just a README that says "For lots of
additional software which is designed to be part of your PostgreSQL
installation, go to <http://gborg.postgresql.org>."

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The plural of anecdote is not data.    --Roger Brinner