Re: New News Entry

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: New News Entry
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > OK, where should we go from here?  Remove the item?  Remove the feature
> > > list?  Add names of folks?
> >
> > remove feature list and add names of folks ...
>
> OK, can someone make that change.  The names are:
>
>     Dave Cramer <dave@fastcrypt.com>
>     Gavin Sherry <swm@linuxworld.com.au>
>     Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@dcc.uchile.cl>

The other thought that someone else brought up that might be appropriate
would be to leave the feature list, but attribute it with the person that
they contracted to do it ... then, if nothing else, its not as much
vaporware, and ppl can nag those developers for status *muhahaha*

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: