Re: Frequent 'deadlock detected' in 7.4 ... or just my bad

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Frequent 'deadlock detected' in 7.4 ... or just my bad
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Tom Lane wrote:

> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> > D'oh ... just tested my assumption, it was wrong ... *sigh*  okay, back
> > to the drawing board on the code ...
>
> Can't you just change
>
> >> foreach $company_id ( keys %traffic ) {

> >> foreach $company_id ( sort keys %traffic ) {
>
> etc.

Ya, just saw the note from Matt on that also ... didn't realize it was
*that* simple ... was going to look into using the NULL Berkeley DB driver
... the O'Reilly Programming Perl book that I have, when you look into the
index at the back under Hashes: Automatic Sorting Of talks about the
Berkeley DB driver ... and that's it, nothing about simple sorting like
the above ... even if you look under 'Sorting: Hashes automatically', it
points to the same thing ...

Talk about over-complicating things :(

----