PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server 2000

От Mariusz Wojtkiewicz
Тема PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server 2000
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi !

My name is Mariusz Wojtkiewicz, im from Poland.

In my company we using base “MS SQL Server 2000”.

In next time we will need new base in next office.

Our deliverer suggest as to use free base “PostgreSQL” put on free Linux.

All is fine and beautiful but is one problem:

We will need transfer all tables and record and changes from “PostgreSQL” to “MS SQL Server 2000” in head office.

Is in “PostgreSQL” “replication mechanism”  which will be allow:

1)       transfer all tables, records and changes from It to “MS SQL Server 2000”

2)       work it in “automatic mode”

3)       make it in “nearly real mode” or minimum every half hour

4)       get inversely changes (from “MS SQL Server 2000” to “PostgreSQL”)

5)       make all through Internet (TCP/IP)

Regards

Mariusz Wojtkiewicz

Seeger Dach Sp. z o.o.

Lebieniec 64