Re: Accessing Linux Postgre Server from windows client

От jseymour@LinxNet.com (Jim Seymour)
Тема Re: Accessing Linux Postgre Server from windows client
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Eduardo Sachwek Fontanetti" <dufuzzy@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> How can I do it? I really can't, something is not working and when I
> try to connect to the postgreSQL server Linux machine from the PgAdmin
> III, it says me that cant connect, and say me to check the port
> (5432).
>
> What may be wrong?

Check the pg_hba.conf file in your PGDATA directory.  Note that it, in
turn, refers you to a setting in postgresql.conf.

Note also that, as the notes in pg_hba.conf say, you must either SIGHUP
postmaster or do a pg_ctl reload after modifying these files.

Jim

Сообщение: Re: Accessing Linux Postgre Server from windows client
Сообщение: Re: Accessing Linux Postgre Server from windows client