Re: SQL query --- big question???

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: SQL query --- big question???
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Friday 12 March 2004 14:36, Andrei Bintintan wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> I have a big question.
>
> Can I write a query/function/agregate function (whatever) so that I can
> return the result of a query in a single line? I don't know if this is
> possible to be made and please if it is not possible please say.

You're best doing this in the application really.

However, if you only want to work with text, search the mailing list archives
using keywords like:  text concat aggregate
and you should see an example solution where you build your own aggregate
function.

--  Richard Huxton Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: