Re: Win98 client connection problem (was THANK YOU)

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Win98 client connection problem (was THANK YOU)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Tuesday 09 March 2004 23:47, scott.marlowe wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 anukul@phl.co.th wrote:
> > I have my postgresql DB ( rathat 9 ) on linux machine. and i have 2
> > windows clients ( win98) for this DB.started giving error
> >
> > Could not connect to remote socket

In addition to Scott's advice, you can turn connection logging on in
PostgreSQL and see if it is receiving a connection attempt.

Also in your odbc driver settings, there is the option to record a log-file
from that end.

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd