Re: THANK YOU

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: THANK YOU
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 anukul@phl.co.th wrote:

> I have my postgresql DB ( rathat 9 ) on linux machine. and i have 2 windows clients ( win98) for this DB.started
givingerror

> Could not connect to remote socket
>
> I have taken care of each thing like
> 1) Starting postmaster with -i option
> 2) windows client machines can ping server.
> 3) windows client machines can access server's shared folders through samba services
> 4) pg_hba.conf file has 2 entries for my clients
>

> what else should i do to connect my windows clients machines with my linux server ??

Check for a firewall on the linux box.

Make sure you've restarted the database server to see the changes to
pg_hba.conf if the changes were made after the last start.

What does

nmap -p 5432 serverip

when run on the server say?

От: Al Cohen
Сообщение: Unicode conversion issue
От: "scott.marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: MS-Access connection with oracle via odbc loses connection