Re: [OT] Respository [was Re: [PERFORM] Feature request: smarter

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [OT] Respository [was Re: [PERFORM] Feature request: smarter
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> On Sunday 07 March 2004 09:16, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Personally I consider -c format the only one of the three that is
> > readable for reviewing purposes, so even if I weren't intending
> > immediate application, I'd ask for -c before looking at the patch.
> > There are some folks who consider -u format readable, but I'm not
> > one of them ...
>
> I was wondering what people use to keep track of their personal development
> especially when they do not have a cvs commit access.

See the developer's FAQ.  They usually use cporig to make copies of
files they are going to modify, then difforig to send the diffs to us,
or they copy the entire source tree, modify it, and do a recursive diff
themselves.

Pennsylvania19073