[OT] Respository [was Re: [PERFORM] Feature request: smarter use of conditional indexes]

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема [OT] Respository [was Re: [PERFORM] Feature request: smarter use of conditional indexes]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sunday 07 March 2004 09:16, Tom Lane wrote:
> Personally I consider -c format the only one of the three that is
> readable for reviewing purposes, so even if I weren't intending
> immediate application, I'd ask for -c before looking at the patch.
> There are some folks who consider -u format readable, but I'm not
> one of them ...

I was wondering what people use to keep track of their personal development
especially when they do not have a cvs commit access.

I am toying with idea of using GNU arch for personal use. It encourages
branching, merging and having as many repository trees as possible. I haven't
tried it in field as yet but if it delivers what it promises, it could be a
great assistance.

I know that there are not many postgresql branches like say linux kernel needs
but having a good tool does not hurt, isn't it..:-)
Just a thought..
Shridhar