Re: Database Encryption (now required by law in Italy)

От Chris Ruprecht
Тема Re: Database Encryption (now required by law in Italy)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Friday 05 March 2004 10:31, Mitch Pirtle wrote:

[snip]

> 1) I've never seen a quad-xeon live on a UPS for more than 90 seconds

I had mine (Acer Altos G900) running for more than 10 minutes the other day,
until I decied the outage would take a little longer than usual and shut
everything down. I have a 1400 VA APC UPS without any spare battery packs.

Best regards,
Chris

Сообщение: Re: Database Encryption (now required by law in Italy)
Сообщение: Re: Database Encryption (now required by law in Italy)