Re: Upgraded Site..any news ?

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Upgraded Site..any news ?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:

> David,
>
> > Then they might consider adding caps or making it a bit more appealing.
> > Some ideas
> > (just thinking loud, I am not saying that what is there now is not
> > good..)
>
> Actually, it was supposed to be outsourced to CafePress.   Marc?

*rofl*  then Robert came at me with the Jinx stuff ... I have the
CafePress account stuff setup, but not sure where Robert went with the
Jinx, as both of us got really busy and it all got side-tracked ...

I'll work on finishing the CafePress stuff this weekend, and post the link
here so that others can see / comment ... I have to fix those images based
on Dave's comments, and clean up the font on the text ... shouldn't take
me long to complete ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: