Re: Mixing threaded and non-threaded

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Mixing threaded and non-threaded
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Scott Lamb wrote:
> Speaking of async signal-safe functions, pthread_getspecific() isn't
> specified to be (and thus PQinSend() and thus
> sigpipe_handler_ignore_send()). It's probably okay, but libpq is
> technically using undefined behavior according to SUSv3.

Yikes.  I never suspected pthread_getspecific() would not be signal safe
because it is already thread safe, but I see the point that it is called
in the current thread.  Any ideas how to fix this?

Pennsylvania19073

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Sync vs. fsync during checkpoint
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Sync vs. fsync during checkpoint