Re: Patch to readd documentation

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Patch to readd documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka wrote:
> Installing the software is only half of the problem.  There is no
> configure to go out and locate the required files.

But there are mechanisms that accomplish the same thing, namely XML
catalogs in this case.

> Finally as a java project we
> are not dealing with just "recent versions of free operating
> systems."

Most developers are probably using one of those.  That's the only thing
that matters here.

> You had suggested adding a way to pull the stylesheets on
> demand over http. Why not make this part of the documentation
> distribution?

Because I haven't figured out how to do it yet.  I know how it works
with xsltproc, but I can't get Saxon to do it.

Btw., creating a separate distribution for documentation is just a
perfect way to make sure the documentation never gets read or
maintained.  If that is your plan then you might as well remove it.

Сообщение: Re: Patch to readd documentation
Сообщение: Re: Patch to readd documentation