Re: OLE DB driver

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: OLE DB driver
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Saturday 10 January 2004 13:55, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Andreas Pflug wrote:
> > Sounds good. While I probably won't find time helping implementing the
> > driver; I have an OLEDB app running that currently uses
> > MSDASQL/psqlODBC. I'd certainly like testing your driver, and give
> > feedback from that.
>
> That would be great.
>
> > When do you expect first usable versions?
>
> That depends. I'm hoping to have a version that implements the basic
> (read - mandatory) interfaces later this week. A more broad version will
> take longer.
>
> I also wanted to ask the list's opinion about a gborg/sourceforge
> hosting. The current oledb project on gborg seems dead. Should I open
> another one?

Can you fill us in on your efforts to contact the original project author?  If
those efforts have failed and the code is no longer being maintained, we can
contact the gborg maintainer about making you the admin for the project. I
don't think there is an official policy on this, but this seems like a
reasonable request as long as your willing to either update the old code or
leave it as it's own seperate module within the cvs tree.

Robert Treat