Re: what is the cause that scan type is showing as 'seq scan' after

От Joseph Lemm
Тема Re: what is the cause that scan type is showing as 'seq scan' after
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Gaetano, thanks.

My db has only one table (about 29,000 records), so I thought leaving
postgreqsql.conf at its defaults would be OK: the params you mention are
commented out, so they must be at their defaults, tho I can't tell what the
defaults are.
Are there any docs that talk specificially about how to set these params and
what the defaults are (the official docs don't say  much)?

Thanks.

=====
J.