Re: jdbc connection - UnknownHostException

От Yann Calderara
Тема Re: jdbc connection - UnknownHostException
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> Now that I think about it, a more likely possibility is that the DNS server
> responsible for resolving myhost1.org is not responding quickly, so the
> lookup times out in some cases. what happens if you try to replace
> "myhost1.org" with the actual IP address?

You are right: it works with the ip address. I'm still not sure it was a problem with the dns resolution, but the fact
is,I didn't have any new UnknownHostException since 1-2 days...
Thanks Nick for your help, and if you have another idea, let me know :)

yann

--
Yann Calderara <cy@netlabs.org>

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #1026: org.apache.commons.dbcp.DbcpException: The
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #1026: org.apache.commons.dbcp.DbcpException: