Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Tag: REL7_4_STABLE

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Tag: REL7_4_STABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, Tom Lane wrote:

> Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii@sra.co.jp> writes:
> > Are we going to regenerate the 7.4.1 tar ball?
>
> No.  There is no difference other than some trailing spaces between
> what Bruce committed and what I put in yesterday.
>
> (It might be good if we had a more standardized way of generating
> HISTORY though.  I tried a couple different versions of lynx and
> got a couple different outputs, none perfectly matching whatever
> version Bruce is using ...)

Is this something that could be added to the 'make dist' target, so that
it happens as part of the bundle build?  or maybe a 'make release_prep'
target could be created, that would include stuff like this that gets done
just before release?

----