Re: postgres library simailar to mysql.h

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: postgres library simailar to mysql.h
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 02:30:46PM -0600, Chris wrote:
> I am trying to convert a driver for dspam from mysql to postgres. In
> the files I have they are useing mysql.h. Is there a similar library for
> postgres? If so what is it and is there any documentation on how to use
> it besides what is in the actual code?

PostgreSQL's client-side library is called libpq; the header file is
libpq-fe.h.  Documentation for the latest version (7.4) is here:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/libpq.html

If you're using something older, then pick the appropriate version from
the documentation main index:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/

--
Michael Fuhr