Re: postgres library simailar to mysql.h

От joseph speigle
Тема Re: postgres library simailar to mysql.h
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I think the second one of these may be what you are looking for!

fmgr.h
postgres.h

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 02:30:46PM -0600, Chris wrote:
> I am trying to convert a driver for dspam from mysql to postgres. In the files I have they are useing mysql.h. Is
therea similar library for postgres? If so what is it and is there any documentation on how to use it besides what is
inthe actual code?

--
joe speigle

От: joseph speigle
Сообщение: Re: really in neeed of help...queston about libpxx
От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: postgres library simailar to mysql.h