Re: rebuilding rpm for RH9 error

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: rebuilding rpm for RH9 error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 04 December 2003 02:29 pm, Gaetano Mendola wrote:
> I did it on a RHAS 2.1
> and I get:

For RHAS 2.1 you need to tell it that you are running Red Hat 7.x (--define
'build7x 1') Which I think disables the plperl build (but don't quote me on
that).

I'm working on making this automatic; in fact, I have delayed release of the
7.3.5 RPMset because of this.  I'd love to check it out with 7.3.5.
(however, real work keeps getting in the way today; it may be a tonight
thing, with the upload to happen tomorrow).
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology