Re: jobs.postgresql.org

От Francisco Reyes
Тема Re: jobs.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:

> My company  may do this.  My PHP guru has done HR apps in the past, and may be
> willing to throw something up in exchange for publicity (i.e.
> "jobs.postgresql.org designed by Ascher Consulting").

I really don't think I can work on this till mid to late december so if
you can take a jump start or do it go for it. Last time I think part of
the problem was too many ideas.

If I was to take this project I would do a design specification. Show it
on this list get feedback and then get it done. Different people want
different things out of the jobs site and trying to please everyone is
difficult at best.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: