Re: ERROR

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: ERROR
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003, Ashok Chauhan wrote:

> # include <stdlib.h>
> # include <libpq-fe.h>
> int main()
> {
>         int feild;
>         PGresult *result;
>         PGconn *conn;
>         conn = PQconnectdb("database");
>         result = PQexec (conn, "select * from teblename");
>         feild = PQntuples (result);
>         printf("%d",feild);
>         PQclear(result);
>         PQfinish (conn);
>         return (1);
>
> }
>
> I RUN THE ABOVE PROGRAM BUT IT GIVE SOME ERRORS THAT ARE FOLLOWS:-

Are you sure you're running the program when you get these errors as
opposed to compiling/linking?  The below look like linking errors you'd
get if you forgot to specify that you want to link with libpq.

If you're using gcc, you probably want at least -lpq and possibly a
-L<directory containing libpq.a> on the commandline.